Type 2 diabetes makes up about 90% of cases of diabetes, with the other 10% due primarily to type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes. in type 1 diabetes there is a lower total level of insulin to control blood glucose, due to an autoimmune induced loss of insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas.. Most cases of type 2 diabetes involved many genes contributing small amount to the overall condition. as of 2011 more than 36 genes have been found that contribute to the risk of type 2 diabetes. all of these genes together still only account for 10% of the total genetic component of the disease. there are a number of rare cases of diabetes that arise due to an abnormality in a single gene. While there are some differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes, both are characterized by high levels of glucose in the bloodstream, according to the mayo clinic.|patients diagnosed with diabetes are encouraged to practice healthy eating and get regular physical activity in order to maintain a healthy weight, according to the mayo clinic.. Continue reading Diabetes Type 1, Type 2 And Gestational – What Differences?
Mix water, fresh-squeezed lemons, zero-calorie sweetener, and ice for a truly refreshing beverage without a single carb or calorie in sight. swipe to advance 7 / 12. Most sugar-free sodas are 99 percent water and can be counted as part of your water intake for the day. there are many caffeine-free options, too. as with all aspects of living with diabetes. One ounce of almonds contains 37% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin e, 8% of the daily recommended amount of calcium, and 6% of the daily recommended amount of iron. vitamin e confers anti-oxidant properties and supports immune function. calcium is important for maintaining the structure of teeth and bones.. Continue reading Is Vitamin Water Zero Good For Diabetes?